Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh Friday

Oh Friday, how you are so anticipated...

I am glad Friday is here, it means for the next two days I don't have to wake up at 5:45 am! I've been busy this week just trying to get through work and school. Sometimes, even when you do not have a ton to do, you still somehow find yourself busy.

The stress is definitely high for me right now, it usually is around the start of March. I have always been doing the musical at this time and I'm usually freaking out about how unprepared we are. I won't lie, I am very nervous for this show. Things should be a lot more progressed right now. Kids still don't know dances, they obviously haven't been practicing, and I just don't know...yikes.

I know it usually comes together in the end, but I just can't shake this uneasy feeling. The worst of it is that I really think that this year is my last. I cannot believe I won't be helping with the show anymore, it makes me really sad. I've gotten so much out of doing the show and working with Mrs. Goldin. She has been a second mother to me, and has always been supportive. No matter how much I get stressed or upset, I have been doing something I love for the last 11 years, and I could not be more thankful for that.

I've played catch up on school, so hopefully this weekend will be pretty easy. I just want to not have to be buried in my textbooks all weekend. Then again that is the life of a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...