Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites

This week was so different from the one before. I hate when I go from one week with nothing to do, to a week that is jammed packed. I'm exhausted! So I have bunch of favorites this week, so let's just jump in!

Black Nail Polish: I don't know why but I love when I paint my nails black. Especially when my nails are a little longer, I think it looks so great.

Revlon Lip Butter in Creamiscle: This is by far one of the most perfect pink-nude colors I've ever seen. I cannot say enough good things about it. Plus it is a lip butter, and with the cold weather it is nice to have something with color that still has moisture in it.


Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes: I know that I have three already and I did a post on them but I cracked and bought two more haha number 30 which is Candy Coral and number 40 which is Pink Plum. I have all but 2 now...wow.



"Turn Me On" by David Guetta with Nicki Minaj: Just such a great song. Totally gets you pumped up, although the music video is a little creepy...plastic mannequins running around? No thank you :)

Netflix: Shaun bought Netflix on his Xbox and it's literally all we watch when we don't have one of our shows on. We've watched a lot of 30 Rock, Arrested Development, and Family Guy. It's awesome.

Juicy Juice in Berry: I know this is a weird one, but I've been really liking this lately! I very very rarely will ever drink something other than water, and I just needed something different. So yummy :) Plus, it makes me feel like a kid again haha

Last but not least, I have to say one of my top favorites this week was Jenna Marble's new video. It is called "Things girls don't understand about boys", and it is hysterical. It is a must watch.

And on that note, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...