Monday, April 16, 2012

April Birchbox!


My April Birchbox literally just came in the mail! I opened it up and took pictures right away because I was just looking forward to posting about it! This month's Birchbox is all about natural products and I love that. I've really been trying to start using products that have less of the chemicals and are just more healthy and natural.

First item, is the skincare sampler by Befine. I've always wanted to try their stuff and lucky me now I can. They give you 5 huge samples of the products in that box you see above. Like as big as my hand, which is incredible because usually we're stuck with some dinky little packet. There are 3 packets of the Exfoliating Cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond, and oats. Just the name sounds so yummy and good for you! Then there are two packets of the Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 and rosemary, pomegranate and rice.


They are both paraben free, have vegetarian proteins and have allergen free fragrance (which is great for my sensitivity to perfumes!)

Next, in the box which was considered a beauty extra was the Yes To Bluberries Brightening Facial Towelettes. I've been using face wipes for a couple of months now on and off between make-up remover. It is a lot more convenient when I stay out at night. Yes To has been another brand I've wanted to try, and while I'm not crazy about blueberries, maybe these will change my mind :)

Again, it is an amazing sample, it is a travel size and gives you 8 wipes. It is paraben-free and contains 99% natural products.

Lastly, in the nice wrapped part of the box, there were three items: Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder by Lulu Organics, and finally a nail polish by Zoya's TRUE Spring Collection.

I think I need to get used to the fragrance by Taylor Swift, it's a little too girlie, if that makes sense. I like more musky and deep scents. However, I think eventually I'll like it. The hair powder seems interesting, I love lavender so hopefully it works out. I do break the hair washing rule, I just cannot go without washing my hair. So we'll see! Finally, the polish looks more blue in the picture but its more of a deep blue/green. It's like teal if it were a pastel teal...with grey in it. It's gorgeous though and I don't have anything like it.

Hope you enjoyed! I'll update when I actually get to try some of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...