Friday, April 27, 2012

Creative writing piece

Found this a while ago, I liked it so I thought I would share it with you guys! Hope you enjoy :)

Still calmness that comes out of nowhere
Unexplainable stillness in a place that used to be my heart
Now just a deep dark hole, what am I to do.
Can you help me fill it with all the things that are supposed to be there?
Can you just love me?

Sunshine, love, and happiness are the things missing,
and I don't know where to look.
Inability to be happy or just being stubborn.
Hard to let yourself love when you don't know if you love yourself.
Confidence is a smokey mirror.

Putting on an act is easier than reality.
If you know how to break the barrier, please do.
Break me down to little pieces, but be the one who can put them back together too.
That way, I can be yours.
Let me be your crazy mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...