Friday, July 27, 2012

Major Friday Favorites



I have enough favorites today to actually make categories! Get excited!

Music:
Overexposed by Maroon 5 - this entire album is just incredible! I was listening to Maroon 5 before they got popular and I love that they can still kill it years later!

Once Upon Another Time - EP by Sara Bareilles - another album that I adore. I literally play the song "Stay" everytime I'm in my car and sing at the top of my lungs!

"Chelsea Dagger" by The Fratellis - Such a fun upbeat song...I wish this were around when I was still dancing and I could have done a solo to this! Plus I love the band's name - it's Italian for brothers!

"No Church In The Wild" by Jay-Z and Kanye West - I will forever live in disgust of Kanye West, I think he's a loser but I love Jay-Z and this song is pretty amazing.

Clothing:


Abercrombie & Fitch Jeggings - I hate the prices at A&F and I worked at the little sister store Hollister for two years but I do love their jeans. Plus they have amazing colored jeggings out right now on sale and I'm dying to go shopping!

JCrew - anything from here is something I want! haha Madwell too!

Beauty:




Laura Mercier Lingerie Palette - I've been loving this for a while, the eyeshadow are just perfect! However, what I have been really using it for lately is the blush! The Rose Desire color (pink) is gorgeous and so pigmented!

Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Foundation - I've been using this foundation for a few months now and it is very nice. It matches very well to my skin which is usually rare for these sorts of products. I wish it were a little more moisturizing but not anything that would make me stop using it.

Clinique Superfine Brow Pencil - I don't believe this is the name of my particular eyebrow pencil but I will have to look it up when I get the chance. Either way, filling in my eyebrows has been my go to move even when I don't do much else. It makes such a difference.

Well that's all for now but have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...