Sunday, July 29, 2012

Writing Project

One of my iPhone backgrounds!

So, it has been decided that I am going to take on a new project, and while I feel nuts for doing it when I'm so busy already, it will be good for me. 

I'm going to write an entry everyday about something/anything. I will pick a word at random and just write. It won't be journalistic but more storied pieces. Fiction, if you will, but not really because it'll be based on my experiences no doubt. 

I'm excited for this because I don't always release my thoughts and feelings like I should and this will be a minor change to that habit. Plus, in order to be a better writer, you have to keep writing. I've already done a piece for today, you'll find it under the "Writings" tab at the top of the blog. 

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...