Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Funday

Don't let the title fool you, today has put me in boredom hell. All I could muster up is homework to do. I hate having a day with nothing to do! However, I was procrastinating for a while and was poking around online and I found these:


First up is this post on Cool Material about a new app called Brewster. It is your contact list but 10 X cooler.  It is currently thunder storming all sorts of crazy right now so my phone is being so slow but when I get it set up, I'll give you an update!



I am almost certain I posted about this picture before, but I have to do it again. I cannot express my love for Pantone and just color in general. I thought of how cool it'd be to take all the Pantone chip colors and make a poster of them. It'd be one huge poster though!

We're you dying of boredom today? What do you do to avoid it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...