Monday, July 23, 2012

strained eyeballs

I honestly couldn't think of a great title to this post, so bear with me. I just had an appointment with the eye doctor and I had to get my eyes dilated...no fun.

So this past week has been a whirlwind of things to do, that is mostly because I actually worked full time last week. I was filling in for the nurse at the summer camp so that meant giving up my half days! I was happy to help out and the extra money will be nice, but my classes took a hit. I did not do well on my exams at all this past Friday. There was simply not enough time to do two classes worth of work and studying and work full time, and try to take some time off for myself. I give an insane amount of credit to any of my classmates who work full time and do school. I'm sure some of them even have kids on top of it!

The crunch in time always takes a toll on me, because I get stressed out and then somehow I end up not feeling well. I hope this week to get back on track and really take the time to learn the material...my degree sort of depends on it!

Speaking of degrees...I'm still up in the air about graduate school, but the full-time job search is not very successful at all. I'm at a standstill right now and those student loans are staring me right in the eye at this point.


Well this was just a small update and hopefully I'll be able to post soon! Back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...