Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bobbi Brown Haul 1/26

So today I had my first physical therapy and I figured in honor of that and since tomorrow is my birthday :-D I would go pick up some stuff I wanted at the Bobbi Brown counter. I haven't tried out all of it yet but I still think I'm in love. So the first thing I bought and the original reason I went was a new foundation. This winter weather is killing my skin and while my moisturizers are great, my foundations I found too drying. So I wanted to try their Tinted Moisturizing Balm. I got the color medium.
I tested it on the back of my hand just to see the consistency and I'm in love. It is so creamy but it absorbs right away. The moisture it has is awesome too. I think I've found my go-to winter foundation :) Then I heard a few days ago that the Rose Gold collection came out and I died. I sort of wish they came out with eye shadows but alas they did not. I picked up one of the lipsticks though and I'm sold. The color is Beige Gold, and it is so pretty. I couldn't get a good picture of the swatch on my hand or lips, the light in my room isn't good enough.
Lastly, I picked up one of the two shimmer bricks that was in the collection. I think the other one was Wild Rose, but I got the Rose Gold one and it can be used as eye shadows.
Here is a swatch on my finger when you mix all the colors in the brick together.
I definitely can't afford to do a lot of Bobbi Brown shopping, but her products are completely worth it. Sometimes I wish I could work for the company just so I could have one of everything she's ever made haha Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...