Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can't catch a break

So I'm currently sitting in a waiting room so I can see the doctor. This is getting ridiculous since I was here a week ago. In the last few weeks I've had shoulder surgery and mono and now I have a flipping rash on my back that is spreading.

It just seems cruel at this point that I have to deal with this crap. Why is the universe punishing me? Some people say "oh it is because God believes you can handle it". I say frig that. Of course I think a lot of religion is bullshit so there is that. However, okay cool I'm strong and can handle hard times, but that doesn't mean I want to do it every fucking week.

Sorry for the ranting. I'm just sick of constantly have crap wrong I don't deserve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...