Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Changing it up

So I'm sitting in a nail salon getting a pedicure right now. It's my happy birthday present to me haha even if my birthday is not until Friday. I was thinking though last night about my blog and what I really wanted to do with it. I think I might start a schedule for the blog and dedicate each day to a specific topic. I enjoy having a personal blog and a political one but until I can really get into writing political stuff a lot more I may just incorporate both.

Since I know I'll want to write about more than one thing, I will probably write a main daily post and then smaller posts about anything else.

I'll have to sit down and map it out but I think this will really help me get into my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...