Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birchbox Beauty Haul


I am a little bit late on this post but I made an order on Birchbox because I had about 30 points saved up and that meant I could get $30 off my purchase! I didn't get a ton of stuff but I am very happy with what I did get. 


I have been getting really into black liquid liner and I just love the way it looks and I've been on the search for the perfect brush and formula. I've been using the 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner by Urban Decay and as much I love it the brush has started fraying. So this time, I decided to try Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I adore this it is a marker not a brush you take out and this is perfect. It makes the sleekest lines and the formula has the best staying power I've seen. Even an oil based make-up remover had trouble getting it off my hand!




Then I picked up my all time favorite face towelettes by the Yes To brand. These are the Yes To Blueberry cleansing towelettes. They are the age refresh kind and it has apple and lemon peel in them. I really do not like blueberries and their smell but I love these! They don't leave that gross residue that so many do and they are so soft on your skin. This is a holy grail item for sure. 


Now this is hands down my new favorite product. I have been eyeing the stila eyeshadow palettes for a while. There are about four of them - there is the In The Garden, In The Know, In The Moment, and the one I bought was the In The Light palette. 

It comes with a small booklet with a few different eye looks you can do with the colors. It also came with a waterproof smudge stick eyeliner in the color damsel which is a beautiful chocolate brown.

I am in love with these colors. They are all so versatile and there is a mix of matte and shimmery colors.  First row: Bare (matte ivory) Kitten (shimmering nude pink) Bliss (matte nude) Sunset (copper shimmer) Sandstone (matte neutral brown) 
Second row: Champagne (pale gold shimmer) Glided Gold (bronze with gold shimmer) Luster (deep gray with gold shimmer) Night Sky (slate blue with silver shimmer) and Ebony (matte black)

I put swatches down below so you can see how pigmented they are. This is a must have palette if you like neutrals. I really think I have to go get the other three palettes now. It is a little pricey at $39 but well worth it!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...