Monday, January 21, 2013

Big Changes For The Blog

Hi everyone!

So for the new year and just for some time now, I have really been taking a look at my blog and what I wanted to do with it. I've amassed a nice group of posts over the months and I didn't just want to delete them and start fresh.

However, I wanted to really give myself an identity in the blogging world and really get serious into my web design goals and web development goals. I want to work with blogs. So I figured the best thing to do was to give myself a make-over and a whole new identity.

Don't worry the "new identity", is simply a new blog name. I know it isn't a good idea to change your blog name, but I don't have a huge following and the few who do read this, I will make it easy as pie to find the new blog.

www.hello-hipster.com

I told you it would be easy ;)

I will also be doing some posts on Facebook and Twitter to catch anyone on there. I will leave this blog up for a little longer while I finalize things on the other site, but if you want new content, I suggest you just go there. I feel really optimistic about this and there are so many great things I plan on doing.

Get ready for more types of posts, series, and maybe even videos!

Thanks for all the support and see over at the new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...