Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Exciting News!

I have been working on my very own website! It will be a home for my name and all the things I like to do! It will be a great place for putting together my portfolio and be easily connected. It will almost be my digital resume of sorts.

I'm not really "known" enough to have a website but it may be of use to direct future employers! Plus it is a nice add on to the blog and it gives me a starting base to branch out from. It isn't ready yet, I'm still working on it and making it nice but I think it will be a nice surprise to see.

Which brings me to my other thought of the day... I think I want to change my blog name!

What do you guys think? I have one in mind but I'm not sure. I just don't think Some Blissful Chaos is really doing it for me anymore. I love the meaning behind it but it is time for me to move on.

So the one I am considering is : Theory of Thoughts

Yes? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...