Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FOTD: Cream Shadows


Today I want to share with you the make-up I just did. It has been very slow going today, I just haven't been able to get my day going fast enough but I finally took ten minutes and put some make-up together.

Face
Foundation: Josie Maran's Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation in Light/Medium

Concealer: Sonia Kashuk's Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette (two most left colors)

Powder: MAC's Beauty Powder in Blush of Youth (limited edition I believe with their Rose Romance Collection)

Blush: Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

Eyes
Eyeshadow: Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow (third brown over on the eyelid and in crease over the plum color below, then second brown on the eyelid)

Make Up Forever's Aqua Cream in #17 (plum) (this went in the crease)

Almay Intense Smoky-i For Browns #401 (used lightest color as a blending color and highlight)

Mascara: Fresh's Supernova Mascara in Black

Eyeliner: Urban Decay's Oil Slick in inner rims and outer rims


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...