Friday, August 31, 2012

LUSH!

Finally, the beauty universe has landed a Lush in my mall, and I couldn't be more excited. If you don't know what Lush is, it is a bath and body store that sells all sorts of lotions, scrubs, shampoos, conditioners, make-up (a new thing) and so much more. What is great about them is they use natural products they use real fruits and vegetables, and all sorts of oils and good for you products. I definitely recommend checking out the website.

I stopped in yesterday because I couldn't walk by it without doing so, and I bought two things. It was my first time buying anything but I've been inside a Lush before. I bought the Eau Roma Water which is a rose and lavender toner, great for sensitive and/or dry skin! You can just spray it on or use it on a cotton pad and apply to skin. Also, it is great for setting your make-up! It smells heavenly and I already know I'm addicted. I am a sucker for anything rose!

 Then as I was checking out I saw a bunch of lip balms and if you know me, I have a problem with not having enough lip products. So I tried the Honey Trap lip balm and again fell in love. It is the most moisturizing thing I've ever used. My lips not only felt smooth but looked smoother after using. You have to try this, they have a ton of other lip balms and tints too! 
It is a clear balm and its ingredients sound incredible: sweet orange, peppermint oil, rich honey and white chocolate! There is a bunch more ingredients in there as well, like almond oil, shea butter, olive oil, and oatmeal infusion.

I am all for brands that keep it organic and natural, so this is amazing that I can just go to the store now. Their prices are rather reasonable too, which could get me a little bit of trouble. Haha

Have a great weekend you guys!

And here is a picture to make you laugh:

Charlie's attempt to hide from the vacuum cleaner...climbed on top of my printer and tried to fit in the shelf on my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...