Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Writing Class Experience

*written on Wednesday*

I am currently on the train home from New York City. I did something totally out of my comfort zone and took a writing class.

I found Skillshare's website a while ago and thought the concept of classes taught by people who actually work in these areas was awesome. So I signed up for the how to be a copywriter course taught by Grace Bello.

There were four of us signed up which was the max and we met at the 60 Wall Street atrium. Everyone was really nice, one girl had a published book and the guy that was there was a litigator!

We talked a lot about brands and what companies are looking for. Grace had a lot of great advice about interviewing and what will help get you hired.

I definitely recommend trying Skillsare out and taking a class near you. It is a great way to connect with others and learn some great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...