Sunday, October 21, 2012

Get the look! Purple Smokey Eye


I'll show you the items I used to get this smokey purple eye! 






Face/Eye Primer: Both from Too Faced. The Face Primer is the Primed and Poreless and the eye primer is the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. 


Foundation: Make-Up Forever HD in Sand 125 - this stuff is amazing! My new holy grail foundation and I'll be writing a real review soon on it. 

Concealer: Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. - This is one of my staples, if I am not using the Bobbi Brown concealers then this is what I'm using.

Eyeshadow: The Sephora + Pantone Universe Shades of Nature Eye Shadow Palette. I love this palette because it just has so many colors and you could create any look with this. 
The colors with red dots on them are the colors I used. 

The very top left - highlight on the brow and inner corner
The two browns in the first column - in the crease
The three pinks - mixed together on the lid (more of the lightest pink)
Dark Purple in the fourth column - outer corner and crease

Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black

Blush: Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface

Bronzer: Hoola Bronzer by Benefit in the hollows of my cheeks and then I contoured my nose a little with it. 

Eyebrows: Clinque Superfine Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown

Mascara: Clinque's High Lengths Mascara on lower and upper lashes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...