Monday, October 15, 2012

October Birchbox Update

Emails are constantly popping up in my inbox, mostly because I literally am signed up for so many things on the web it is insane. I am slowly trying to unsubscribe from most, but today I got an email that I never expected.

If you read my last post, then you know that I ended up getting a repeat item in my October Birchbox. It was the Lulu Organics Hair Powder in Lavender and Sage, and while I like it I really don't love it. So I wasn't exactly happy with getting them again.



Lo and behold today I get an email from Birchbox apologizing for sending me the item for a second time! I was so pleasantly surprised that A. they caught that and B. that they reached out to apologize. Not only that, they gave me 100 points for $10 off a purchase in their store!

This completely makes up for the repeat, and honestly just the email alone would have been enough, they didn't need to give me more points. This just reinforces that Birchbox is an amazing company and that they really care about the customers and the business they do.

A million bonus points to Birchbox for being amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...