Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Make-up Wishlist

Fall Make-up Wishlist

I know what you are thinking..."how can her make-up wish list be smaller than her fall fashion wish list"?

Trust me, this is probably just the tip of the iceberg but right now these items above are my to die for wants. Especially the make-up brush sets because I really just need more brushes. However, I honestly have fallen in love with everything here, in particular, the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint. I got a sample in my September Birchbox and I LOVE IT! I am certainly going to buy the full size. 
Can we just take a sec to adore the Urban Decay Vice Palette though? I mean those are killer colors right there, and I am a color aficionado so I would love that in my collection. I have always heard such amazing things about the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils and they are selling on Hautelook every so often so hopefully I can get them soon for a steal.

I am a sucker for Bobbi Brown and I love BB creams when they don't cause allergic reactions. Then I have the Lace and Lingerie Palette from Laura Mercier and she is now selling this exclusive artist palette. Her eyeshadows are amazing quality, and I recommend them 100 %.

Finally, I am going to have to go out and get a new face wash soon, and I have wanted to try First Aid Beauty for forever, so I might pop by Sephora and check it out in the very near future.

Do I sense an unexpected haul post soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...