Friday, May 11, 2012

FOTN: Olive Sparkle


Just wanted to share my "face of the night" with you guys :)

I think I'm going out to have drinks with the boyfriend tonight so I wanted to look extra pretty.

It's a really subtle smokey eye with a metal taupe brown and pink. I lined my upper lash line with olive green liner and winged it out and used black liner on my lower lash line. On my lashes I used a brown mascara. Finally, I filled in my brows.

On my face, I used a BB cream all over, and some concealer under my eyes. I used Korres contouring powder in Mykonos. It has a bronzer strip, a blush strip, and an all over color strip. You can read more and see it here.

I used that pretty much all over and then used Bobbi Brown's shimmer block in Rose Gold on my cheeks.



Products used:
Eyeshadow: Sephora's 4 shadows and liner palette in "brunette eyes No. 08" = used Retro Powderpuff (pink) all over the lid and Marie in the crease along with the dark grey liner in the crease.

Eyeliner: Stila's Waterproof liquid eyeliner in Flash for the upper lash line and Urban Decay's Zero (black) for the lower lash line.

Mascara: Covergirl Natureluxe mousse mascara in brown

Brows: Sephora Rectractable Brow Pencil in No. 4 Midnight Brown

Face: Dr. Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream

Concealer: Benefit's Erase Paste in No. 2

Face Powder/Contouring: Korres Magic Light Face Contouring Powder Trio in Mykonos

Blush: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Block in Rose Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...