Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites

I hope you all have a great weekend! Shaun and I are doing something different and going to see A Midsummer's Night Dream in NYC! My favorite actress, Bebe Neuwirth is in it and Sunday is their last performance! It looks amazing with the set and costumes!

The whole back of the stage is a mirror!

Some favorites of mine for you to explore:

This website made me laugh so much - www.drinkify.org
You type in what music you are listening to and it gives you a drink and its' recipe to go with it. There is everything from Justin Bieber to Aerosmith on there.

Can you guess what those are ^? They are Nutella shots! The name alone sounds so yummy and I am dying to find out how you make them. I love me some Nutella. (Picture from Pintrest)
 



That beautiful piece of art up there is the Sephora + Pantone Universe Shades of Nature Eye Shadow Palette. I was kind of upset the other night and while I was looking in my e-mails, one from Sephora saying this was available for beauty insiders first, came up. So naturally, I bought it in my attempt to cheer myself up. I didn't even think, I just clicked buttons, but I'm glad I did because this thing is beautiful. Also, Sephora's eyeshadows (from their brand name line) are gorgeous and are really well formulated and pigmented. At $55.00 this is a total steal!


I bought this dress today from H&M for only $12.95! It's more of a blush color than a cream color but it is so cute. I'm going to NYC on Tuesday to be trained for an internship I'll be starting soon and I think with my black blazer over it and some nice shoes, it will look awesome!


Finally, this dress I also got from H&M and it is gorgeous. I am totally in love, and now I just need to find somewhere to wear it to! It was $24.95, and so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...