Friday, May 25, 2012

Product Review!

This is exciting stuff right now! Well, at least I'm excited haha

I'm a member of Klout.com which is this great site that tracks how influential you are. It is based on the activity of your social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, YouTube, and a lot more. Your influence is shown as a number that can fluctuate from day to day. I'm currently at 41 which isn't too shabby. It gets increasingly harder to get higher scores though.

One of the great things about this site is that it offers perks for members. Based on how much "Klout" you have you can be eligible for different perks. So I'm going to review a perk that I just received!

I saw that I was eligible to try Lipton's new Tea & Honey drink mix. It is one of those powders you can throw in your water bottle and go. Now, I've tried those sorts of drinks before and I usually hate them, but this is soooo good!

The flavor I got is Mango Pineapple, which I was hesitant about but I'm glad I tried it. It is a green tea which is a plus because it's so good for you. What impressed me though was how many samples I got, which was 10. That is a whole box worth. Plus you get a $.50 coupon to use for any boxes you might with each sample. That's essentially $5 off. Awesome.

The only thing I was bummed with is that all 10 samples were the same flavor, and they sell 6 different flavors. They have the Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea, Lemon Iced Black Tea, Peach Apricot Iced Black Tea, Blackberry Pomegranate Iced Green Tea, Strawberry Acai Decaf Green Tea, and the one I want to try most - Black Currant Raspberry Iced Black Tea.



















They also sell some of the flavors in pitcher packet size which is great for parties. I really like the tea and honey idea, it tastes great. I really think this was a great perk.

Obviously the higher your score the better the perks will be. I honestly think you just had to have a score of one or more to get this, but hey who doesn't love free stuff? It is a great incentive to try and get more Klout.

I'll be reviewing another perk I just opted in for soon!


Disclosure:
I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receieve the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...