Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Super Quick Haul!

Hey hey everyone! So today I got to see my best friend Sarah! She just graduated from college and she got back into town like a few days ago. We went out and got a few drinks and I ate (because when am I not hungry? haha), and then we went around the mall and we bought a few things!

First from Sephora....
 The Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion. Oh my goodness, can I just say this is the most pigmented black liner I've ever seen. A lot of times other liners will dry a grey/black, but this was perfection. The other thing I love about this is, when they say waterproof...they mean waterproof. That sucker was not going anywhere!

Then I also picked up Stila's Smudge Crayon in Antique. Sadly this picture does no justice to the color. It comes off more gold, but it has much more pink in the color too. It honestly looks like rose gold in cream shadow form. It is gorgeous!



 Then, I was with my mom in Sephora a while ago and I had remembered there was a self-adjusting product she wanted to try but there were none left. Well, I picked up the Stila Custom Color Blush in Sheer Pink. When I got home though, she reminded me that she was looking at the Dior Addict Lip Glow, that adjusts to your skin tone. Oops! Well, she's still going to try the blush and I hope she likes it! I can always do an exchange though :)


< This!


Not this! >










We also stopped in H&M for a while and I bought two shirts. I'm not sure if I'm keeping the blue one, because I saw a shirt in another store I loved, but we'll see! The button down is really soft, I'm just worried if it will hold up in the wash or not. The blue blouse is sheer which I love but I don't know if I'm in love with the pattern. I'm thinking of wearing it tomorrow, so maybe I'll do an outfit of the day!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...