Friday, May 4, 2012

Sephora Haul 5.4.2012

So I have fallen victim to my obsession once again :) I headed to Sephora with my mom because she wanted to find some things for my cousin's wedding. She really doesn't wear make-up so there was a lot of testing.

I of course ended up buying a bunch of things. I had a specific idea of a few things I needed and then stuff I wanted. While I didn't love how much I spent, it could have been like three times worse!

First I knew I wanted a new cleanser because I am pretty much out of the ones I have at home. I did a lot of studying and reading of the reviews and I decided to try the Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk. I put it in my shower already so here's a picture of it from Sephora's website:
Second, I knew I wanted a new foundation, and I also wanted it to be a natural one. Choices get limited when it comes to natural make-up lines it really is either Tarte, Korres, or Josie Maran. The thing is most of it is powder and my skin doesn't love powder foundations. So I picked up Josie Maran's Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation.
(Pics go from left to right)




This next product I am totally in love with. It is the Korres Magic Light Face Contouring Powder Trio in Santorini. They have one that is more pink and it called Mykonos, which is pretty too. This is an amazing powder and you can use each color separately like the box tells you or swirl it together. I love it both ways.


 Then I had heard about Jack Black's lip balm from a girl on YouTube (LegallyBrunette214) and I really have a weakness for lip balm so I knew it was going to happen. I chose Vanilla Lavender and the smell is heaven!
Next is a Sephora eyeshadow palette. I wanted some nice purple shadows because that color goes amazing with brown eyes and I picked this up:
 I adore the 2nd and 3rd colors that are swatched on my hand. They are so pretty paired together and go really well with the purple shades too.

The last product I bought was one I was intent on getting since it came out: The Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. I've been using their Wild Rose moisturizer and mask for a long time so I knew right away I'd want to try this. I will probably do a review on it, to let you know if I think it works.


Lastly, I had enough points at the checkout for a 500 point perk with my Beauty Insider card. So I got the Too Faced Naked Look palette with 2 eye-shadows, a blush, and two lip glosses. the eye shadows are amazing I'm wearing them right now and they are the perfect neutral colors. I love the darker taupe one. The "blush", it is really a shimmer veil" is nice and it will be a good highlight. Sadly, I hate the lip glosses. One of them when I went to try it (the air kiss one) was soft and sticky and my finger sank right into it. The other one is nice but has no real color to it.


Sorry this post was so long but I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...