Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hey guys, what are you all up to this weekend? The weekend is supposed to be really nice out, so I was hoping I'd spend time outside. Sadly, I have training from 9 to 3 for my job in the summer on Saturday :(

Tonight Shaun and I are going to mini golf, which I am pretty excited about. We don't always get to have date night so we're really looking forward to it. Plus, it is something we've never done together. What do you guys do for date night to mix things up?

Favorites:
I haven't watched her videos in a while but I love Daily Grace (Grace Helbig). She is hysterical and literally has no shame or fear! Her video from Thursday was great, I don't know why it just cracked me up.


See Jane Work is a website I accidentally happened upon thanks to Pintrest. I am all about organization, and work spaces. I am dying to have a desk again, considering I do all my work on my bed. This site has the most awesome things. Which is dangerous for my wallet!

 Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. I adore this dessert, and it may just be one of my top 3. I made up my own recipe from two separate onBes on Hershey's website. It went over amazing at the part I brought it too. Makes me want on right now!



 I will forever and always love Barnes and Noble. I could spend an entire day in that store. I've been looking around on the site for new books and I have quite the wishlist built up. Of course I have a huge pile of books here at home I need to read, but I'll never turn down a trip to B&N!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...