Sunday, June 17, 2012

June Favorites: Nail Polish

So I was inspired by my trip to the nail salon on Friday to do a post on nail polish. I've been very into painting my nails for a while. For whatever reason, my nails are actually healthier when I put nail polish on. Whatever works right? 

I went and got the shellac done on my nails which will last for like two weeks. By this point if I had a regular manicure my nails would be shot to hell already! I believe it ended up being like $35 but it was so worth it. I don't know if I'd do it multiple times in a month to keep up with it but once a month? Yea I would. 



I'm including swatches of all my favorite colors for the month. There are quite a few but I adore all of them and they are maybe only a fourth of the polishes I have! Enjoy!


What are your favorite nail polishes this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...