Monday, September 3, 2012

Boring Mondays

This weekend has been so quiet and boring and I sort of hated it. There really isn't anything wrong with a quiet weekend but when all there is to do is homework and you can't concentrate...it is the worst.

Thankfully, I saw Shaun on Friday night and I hung out with him Sunday night but we didn't do much. The first two days of work were long for me, I'm just not used to the schedule yet and this week will be my first real jump into it. 

So what did I do all weekend? Homework and work on my new website!

Why do I have a website? Well let me explain...

I know that my future is still a little up in the air, I don't know exactly which job I will fall into once everything is said and done and I'm prepared for that. It is a little scary but these days it is more common to make the work happen in the areas you like. You don't need a college degree to do the things you want to do, and even with one I can still do so much more!

I want a space that I can call my own and show people all the different things I can do or am learning to do. I don't want to limit myself to only political science, just because that is my degree. I am capable of much more and if I had the time I'm sure I'd be making money of those things right now. I'd love to be able to build websites for people or be a community manager for start-up or work in public policy or be a writer! 

The nice thing is that I could do all of that. 

So yeah that is why I built myself a website, and no worries Some Blissful Chaos is here to stay and as my schedule is constantly changing I will try to work on this blog as much as I can. 

Here is a sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...