Thursday, September 20, 2012

Candle Haul!

Okay okay, I'm a terrible person because I meant to put this up days ago but have some pity?

So I went to Bath and Body Works because my lack of candles was getting to be too much, plus the lure of fall scents were just too much to over come. So here are my new candles!

  
I love how all of them are the same cream color, I think that it looks so pretty.


First up, are the big three wick candles. BBW does a two for twenty sale every so often and honestly if I could, I'd buy even more. The two I bought were Mahogany Teakwood and Marshmallow Fireside.

The description for Mahogany Teakwood: "Revel in the cozy fine woods fragrances of mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes". I think this is pretty acurate, but I've heard some Youtubers call this the exact dupe for what you smell when you walk into an Abercrombie and Fitch. Having worked there for two years, I can't really agree...but all the fragrances the company used I was allergic to so who knows!

Marshmallow Fireside: "Celebrate the changing season with a warm blend of marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire". I really don't like marshmallows at all, the only exception is the occasional s'more. However, I think the vanilla overpowers it just a little, and I am a sucker for firey vanilla scents :)

Then I bought a smaller candle in the scent White Barn Nutmeg and Spice, and two tiny jars of Lavender and Vanilla. I bought the two jars of the Lavender and Vanilla because firstly I love the scent and I also thought it'd be cute to balance the two big jars on my shelf and put the White Barn one in the middle. 

White Barn Nutmeg and Spice: "A cozy concoction of spiced caramel and nutmeg evokes delightful memories of relaxing weekend getaways in the country". 
Lavender and Vanilla:" A unforgettable fragrance! You'll love this blend of timeless lavender and creamy vanilla, with touches of cedarwood, delicate jasmine and citrus". Honestly, I wished I had bought two big versions of this because I love woodsy and floral mixed together.

Hope you enjoyed! I know I will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...