Friday, September 21, 2012

NOTD & OOTD

We have a nail of the day and an outfit of the day to share! First up, I just did my nails and I actually really like them! I used Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in Grey Area on all my nails and then OPI's Shiny Dancer which is a shimmery navy blue over the Grey Area only on my thumb and ring finger.


Sorry about the shine, I was right near a lamp

Then for my outfit, I decided to go a little Summery for this final day of summer:


This is a pink oxford shirt from Old Navy and then a pair of white shorts I got from Hollister a few years ago. Can't believe they still fit! I haven't gone out today so I'll probably just throw on some brown sandals when I go out later :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...