Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Drugstore Haul

CVS got a little visit from me the other night and I did a little damage. I have been pretty good lately with not buying any new make-up which is surprising since I've walked passed Sephora almost 5 different times this past month! It is hard to resist that place, but I held out.
So, when I had the opportunity to wander the aisles of CVS I took it! I am pretty happy with everything I bought too.




Above, are two Maybelline Color Tattoo colors and I am in love with them! They are incredible cream shadows with intense staying power. After swatching them on my hand even with make-up remover I was scrubbing. The one on the left is Tough as Taupe and on the right is Bad to the Bronze. 


Next, I was looking at some concealers but I really like the two concealers I have been using (Bobbi Brown and Sonia Kashuk's Hidden Agenda Palette), so I opted for a brightener. This is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles. It is a great product because not only does it do its job of brightening but it offers a little extra coverage. I am victim to the dark circle so this helps me combat them even if I'm not wearing anything more than some concealer and powder.


 Then I couldn't resist the nail polish section and got these two beauties. I have to say these might be my go-to colors for the fall. The purple is called Sexy Divide and it is a true royal purple, and I love it! On the left is Mink Muffs, a browny taupe color. They are just so nice to look at and they apply really well. 

Finally, I picked up yet another Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. This is a mauve pink color and it is a great lip color for the colder season. It isn't too bright but the color payoff is perfect and it would probably compliment most skin tones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...