Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shower Routine

Shower Routine
Here is my go-to products for the shower as of right now. I've seen a bunch of videos up on Youtube right now about bathroom tours and which products girls are using right now. I decided I'd jump on the bandwagon and join in my own little way. 

First up is the Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo. This is my holy grail shampoo - hands down. I have a really sensitive scalp and if I use a new shampoo the odds of my breaking in to a load of painful bumps is pretty high. It may just be my scalp breaking out due to the shampoo or an allergic reaction but either way it stinks! This smells incredible, leaves my hair the softest it has ever been and I have no bad reactions to it. 

Next is my conditioner which is Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Conditioner. This stuff smells almost better than my shampoo and I have also been using the dry oil from this line and I NEVER use hair products in my hair. The dry oil has transformed my hair. Both are a must have!

I have been using the Dove go fresh body wash in Cucumber and Green Tea. I am not a huge cucumber fan in the least bit. I hate the taste and smell of it usually, but this smells so good! It is also very hydrating which is great for my skin because it gets really dry. 

I wanted to find a shave gel that wasn't all hyped up with fragrance. Again because I am really sensitive to smell and fragrance and I can be allergic to some perfumes. This is perfect because there is a scent but it is barely there. It is a great shave gel too, but I don't find many differences between the use of shave gels.

Last but not least is my face wash - the Befine Gentle Cleanser. I tried this line on a whim and I really love it. For the most part my face has been very clear and I think it is in thanks to this cleanser. It has a ton of good for you ingredients - peppermint oil and leaf extract, oat bran extract, rice bran proteins, sugarcane extract, and wheat amino acids. I will definitely be buying this again. 

There it is folks, my shower product lineup! I hope you enjoyed and hope you are all having a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...