Monday, December 10, 2012

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Photo by http://epsos.de/Red-Heart-for-Romantic-Love
By no means do I want to get into detail but yes, I'm single. 

Breaking up is never fun for either party (depending on the situation). Sometimes it is something inevitable and sometimes it comes out of nowhere. What is important is how you deal with it. I have to say I was pretty proud of myself, I handled it decently. 

The whole getting back out there thing...yeah about that.

It seems like there is always this pressure on people that once they are single it is time to start anew. Maybe it is because the few guys I've been out with always turned into something more. I just don't know how to tackle that game though. 

Personally I feel like an awkward mess. Like I've somehow made it way too obvious that I like someone. Why does it always feel like you're navigating a maze? Love is complicated, but should finding it be too? 

Dating should be carefree and happy, and yet everyone puts this pressure on themselves to impress and sometimes that backfires. 

Am I ready to get back out there? Sure. Will I do it gracefully? I guess that is to be determined ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...