Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Birchbox!


All wrapped up is the Birchbox theme this month and I think it's cute. I don't necessarily understand the connection to the products...but oh well! 

The first product that caught my eye was this full-size Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. I believe I had heard about this brand from Essiebutton or Estee and one of her videos. Other than that, I had never heard of the brand. It is a marker and it is pretty precise! 

Here is the problem though...I was given the color olive. I already got that color in the Stila Liquid Eyeliner! 





I mean I can't complain because a full-size is $15 so I already got more than I paid. I guess I just don't understand why I keep getting olive green.

The next item I am kind of excited for because I really wanted to try a new shampoo. This is the Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo. It is supposed to be a low-suds formula and reduces the amount of oils stripped from your hair; good oils that is. A full size is $32.


I always welcome new lip products, especially when they are lip balms. This is the Pomegranate and Fig Lip Butter by Mox Botanicals. It "revives lips with avocado oil and shea butter". A full size is $16 and this sample is very generous. I am not crazy about the smell, I think it is the fig but I will still use it!


This actually surprised me but in my box was a fragrance sample (no that isn't the surprising part) but it was by Aerie and it is the Shimmer Fragrance. For those who may not know, Aerie is the lingerie brand by American Eagle Outfitters. Aerie also sells clothing and it's really cute but I was happy to see a fragrance by them in here. It is a blend of bergamot, peony, and vanilla. Full size $14.95-$39.95

It was wrapped in this cute silver wrapper!
Last up, is the life-style extra and I must say Birchbox knows the way to my heart - free eyeliner and then chocolate? Yes, please :) This is a Chuao Chocolatier ChocoPod. Apparently they come in packs of 7 and a full-size is $7.95. The one I got is the Salted Chocolate Crunch ChocoPod, which is "Crunchy, toasted breadcrumbs dusted with sea salt and swirled in dark chocolate", not bad if ask me. 


Also a plus, is that it is 100% natural and free of hydrogenated fats, artificial preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, and artificial sweeteners. 

Just when you thought it couldn't get better, there was a gift card for $50 off a rental of $125 from Rent The Runway! I don't love giftcards that you have to spend money to use, but this is a tempting one so I will have to go on and look around :)

Hope you have a great December loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...