Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday: Blushing

Sometime last week I had to run to the grocery store, and if you know me, then you know I made a beeline for the make-up aisle. I took a peek to see if there were any Revlon Lip Butters but alas it was a no. But I saw these and I was ecstatic! The Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes are awesome, here are some pictures and swatches.





Starting with the bright pink color, that is number 15 names Rose Petal. This is a beautiful color that will work with almost anyone. The next one is number 60 which is named Coffee Cake. I honestly think this might be my favorite. It looks more gold/orange in the picture but it is the perfect neutral blush ever. Of course, I would stick with more light/medium skin tones with this. It might not show up on darker skin tones and the really light skinned, it could just look a little dirty. The last one is number 50, Plum Wine. I adore this color, but I haven't really used it yet because it's more of a nighttime color at least for me.

I included a picture of the profiles to see that it is puffed up and that you can squish it down. Honestly, they are regular cream blushes but they dry to a powder finish which is kind of nice. The squishy-ness of the product is just fun, not really any need for it. I give these 4 stars, only because the two lighter colors you really need to pack on, and I could see the product being used much faster especially because of how soft it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...