Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday: Nail Polish and Concealer

So I wanted to share the three new nail polishes I bought at Sephora maybe a week ago. In the last four or five months, I have been really into painting my own nails and honestly it has done wonders for them. I stopped for a while after my surgery in December, and I'm just starting up now but in that time my nails started to suck again. Just the filing and trimming alone kept them in awesome shape and helped them grow.
The colors in order : Leaf him at the alter, I don't bite, and Looks like rain dear

I've worn the gold and the purple (yes it is purple) and they are awesome. I personally like the gold more it actually comes off very sophisticated. I am looking forward to wear the green, it is such a beautiful shade.

The other noteworthy thing I bought recently is the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. People have been raving about this thing for the longest time in blogs and on Youtube, so I decided to take the plunge. There is two shades of concealer, a corrector, and a translucent powder. I honestly couldn't figure out which was the correcter, if it was the one above the powder or to the left of it. The powder is in the bottom right. So I think I've decided the one to the left is, because of how yellow it is. For ten bucks, this thing is pretty incredible. However, I get a bit of creasing with it, so I don't know if it is my end all be all. I think I need to vary the amounts I use and just get used to it. I do still love my Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer though. So we will see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...