Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday: Wishlist

Maybe it is the fact I just found out my tax refund is $445, or maybe it is a new found desire to be even more economically conscious, but I have decided a few things today. First of all, I've decided that I am going to try to eat out as little as humanly possible. I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought some stuff for the week, so I should be good. I want to see how long I can go for, and it should save me a lot.

The second thing I decided, is that after I pay for Charlie's neutering (haha) I plan on saving up money in general but also for a new purse and wallet. Charlie ruined my other purse, as I've mentioned, so I need a new cross body bag and I've narrowed it down to two.


The top one is from JCrew and called the Baby Brompton. It isn't as small as you might think, it's actually a really decent size and the shape is awesome. There is just a lot of white space on top of the photo. Then the second is from Coach, it is called the Madison Fashion Swingpack. I adore the shape of it and it too is a pretty decent size. Both are under $200 which is why I think it is a reasonable amount to save up for. I'm only going to buy one for now, but maybe in another few months I'll get the other if I still love it. I saw one cross body by another brand that I fell in love with but for $400+, there was no way in hell I was going to spend my money on that.

As for wallets, I really found one design I liked I just don't know what color I want. This is one of the colors I am thinking of, but this is just so you can see what it looks like:
Lastly, I really want to save up eventually for some more make-up brushes from Sigma. I have one of their sets and they are incredible. I love the new sets of brushes they've come out with too, in particular I want the Premium Professional Kit:
 And then I really want to try their Synthetic Essentials Kit, which is all high definition brushes:
Some of you may be thinking okay that's too much, you don't need all those make-up brushes. But believe it or not, I kind of do. I really use like 97% of my brushes and to have some duplicates would be great for when I mix colors. Plus, different brushes do different things, and with all the different types of products out there you need a specific way to apply them.

So yeah, I've gone a little nutso with the wishlist, but I think if I can save up the money myself, then I deserve to spend it how I choose. And I do not plan on getting this all at once. I might get the wallet and one purse together, but the other stuff can wait, I'm in no rush.

I do want to become a lot more economically conscious though, because I will be finishing up school soon and I don't have to take out anymore loans to pay for school so I will have to start paying back the ones I do have. Plus, it won't be too long until it is time for me to start thinking about moving out of my parent's house. I have my interview with Public Allies tomorrow though, so that'll be a step in the right direction for sure. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...